Our Lowest Price, Washable Incontinence Underpad for Bed or Chair
- A greener, more climate-friendly option than “chux” pads;
- See How to Launder Underpads;
- Designed to maintain its absorbency and waterproof barrier protection, even after repeated professional launderings;
- Ideal for individuals with low urinary output, mild incontinence and/or vigilant care;
- Vintex® barrier holds underpad firmly in place;
- Requires less storage space and inventory management than frequently replaced disposable pads;
- Standard free shipping!
The Economy Underpad’s Composition
All our washable underpads boast three layers of protection
Our top contact layer is a soft, 55% cotton and 45% polyester twill for ultimate patient comfort.
The absorbent core layer holds up to 6 oz. of fluid. Need slightly more absorbency? Try our Beck’s Classic Standard Soaker Underpads.
The Economy Underpads backing is made of Vintex®, a fluid-proof backing. Vintex® helps protect sheets, mattresses, wheelchair or household furniture with another 8 oz. absorbency.
The Economy Underpad’s Specifications
- Dimensions 34 in. x 36 in.
- Face Fabric Layer: 4 oz. per square yard 55/45 cotton/polyester fabric twill
- Soaker Layer: 6 oz. 95/5 polyester/rayon needle punch
- Barrier Layer: assorted blue, pink and tan; 8 oz. PVC supported with knit polyester substrate
- Package: one dozen pads per package
- Colors: assorted